Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Festivities


Birthday party with some of Adelyn's preschool class...


Adelyn has been a trooper with wearing curlers to bed just so she can have bouncy curls. Unfortunately they fade fast during the day. I explained that "Beauty is painful" and if she doesn't sleep we won't put curlers in again. She loves being so pretty.


We went to the parade of lights last weekend. It was cute to see all the little ones together. Brian made up sippies of hot cocoa for each child. Between hats, mittens, and sippies it was hard to keep it all together. The kids had a blast!!!







Visiting santa... Gotta love Kade's expression.


The after slumber party breakfast. The girls all slept over at the neighbors and Brian promised them whatever they wanted for breakfast. The request was pancakes, bacon, and eggs with orange juice. They didn't know what a challenge it would be to cook all that in our less than large kitchen. Griddle over the sink, stove covered with pans, no place to put dishes.... Santa all I want for Christmas is a bigger kitchen and maybe a dishwasher too!

2 comments:

Shannon. said...

HA! I remember when mom used to put those curlers in our hair! Cute pics!! Miss you, hope all is going well!!

Kelly K said...

You guys are simply amazing! It is times like this that I remember as a kid the most, very good things to remember! Way to be awesome parents!

ClustrMap