Saturday, December 25, 2010

Andon's first Christmas



Christmas has been nothing like I planned this year. We are in the hospital for little Andon, getting IV antibiotics. The boy has cellulitis of the breast tissue and they are waiting to rule out bacteria in his blood. So in the meantime we are learning what life is like for many who spend days in the hospital. Andon's a trooper and is nearly as content as usual. He's so tired of being poked he doesn't even cry sometimes. The boy is already stronger than his mother... Adelyn and the grandmas came to visit yesterday and I plan to spend an hour at home this morning with the kids opening Santa gifts. We hope to all be together for Christmas dinner tonight and really celebrate...








Perk of the hospital... I was able to pick out gifts from the Christmas room for all the children.

1 comment:

Ryan and Trish said...

Well, that's just POOPIE!!! Get better soon, Andon. Your Mommy's heart is breaking.

Merry day-after-Christmas!

ClustrMap