Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ticking Time


Brian and I posing before what might be our last night out for awhile. My work Christmas Party. I'll have to take the traditional profile shot someday soon...

As time winds down... counting the days or maybe the weeks with my track record. Currently 39 weeks and 1 day, still no signs of labor, if there really are signs or preminitions of the event. Currently as big as I can get, I think... Each day that I show up for work everyone is overjoyed and I just try to keep busy so I don't have to convince myself to come back. Pregnancy isn't hard, showing enthusiasium for the repetitive questions and continuous comments on size, shape, feel make you want to stay at home and not answer the phone!!!


Due December 11th, however my ob said if I stay healthy I could have a Christmas baby!!! Healthy Yeah... Christmas baby NOOOOOOOOOO....
In the past, I was induced 10 days late with both Adelyn and Kade for low fluids. We'll see but currently I have very average fluid levels and the baby is measuring very normal. So just utilizing my time left for all sorts of Christmas projects, outings with the kids, and other projects that just should be completed or will wait for about 5 months until we are settled in Alaska.
Also, there is wireless internet in the hospital so if all goes well and I'm feeling normal like usual I will post ASAP. I'll text those that I know text.... If you want to be on that list send me a text....

2 comments:

Ryan and Trish said...

Oooohhhh...text me please!! 907-398-9425. When are you moving to AK? Anchorage area?

Katherine said...

okay seriously what was the ob thinking? Christmas baby! Come on, totally goign to be way before that. just do some jumping jacks with the kids. :) Hoping all goes well for you. Text me as well, love to hear the news!

ClustrMap