
Picture of me infront of big Burtha, right before going to the hospital.

Picture after a couple hours of labor, 6cm dialated still with a sense of humor.

Baby Andon Bryar


So today started with another OB check and was a peaceful day with just Brian and I. We went to my check-up together, had breakfast, and then prepared for the big induction. Induction seems to be my way of keeping control over everything as I've needed to be induced with all three. But no regrets on this one, Andon Bryar 8lbs 8oz, 20.5inches long came beautifully and somewhat peacefully into this world late this evening. As i'm writing he is getting his assessment... he is a calm young man so far and looks a ton like Adelyn. He has my long fingers and toes, Adelyn's anger wrinkle, and someone's firey red hair... Labor went really well... I feel like I met my list of what I really wanted for this last birth, very natural. Well until after when I was begging for some tylenol. No one tells you about all the pain after when you don't have an epidural.
Well i'm headed to bed... I'll post more in the next few days or maybe even tomorrow.
5 comments:
owe, so amazing! Cute as a button, love the name, and glad to hear it was all you wanted. Merry Christmas!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful!! I'm so glad everything went well. :)
He is Fabulous! I thought he looked just like Adelyn too! Yep, that angry wrinkle :).
You are amazing and WOW, kudos to you for a peaceful birth. Merry Merry Christmas to you and many many blessings to you and baby Andon. Love the name by the way :)
Hey a red head huh?!!!
Congrats to you guys! I absolutely love the name! :-) You look beautiful as well hun! I'm glad all went well. He is so precious!!!
I don't know why, but I totally missed this news! I guess I haven't checked the blogs as frequently as I should, lately. ;) Congratulations! He's beautiful!
Post a Comment