A night of drinking and sobriety and playing widgets (children's toys).Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Montana Pictures
We have been in Montana the last few days and have enjoyed the slower pace of things. I've napped nearly everyday which is much needed for my growing belly. The belly has taken advantage of the down time and has grown exponentially. I'm starting to think this boy might be a Kade sized baby again. My cousin and her husband were visiting MT at the same time and Jenny is due a week after me so it was fun to talk babies...I talked, Jenny politely listened (thx). The kids loved all the attention from the grandparents and family.
A night of drinking and sobriety and playing widgets (children's toys).
A night of drinking and sobriety and playing widgets (children's toys).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You look great Tiffany!!
You look great Tiffany! Love the belly.
Post a Comment