Adelyn had her first day of 4-5 year old preschool. She has several new classmates and some new girls!!!! this year... Last year she was one of two little girls. She is now in class 3 mornings a week which makes it quiet around here. 
The garden is producing faster than I can pick so we have had some enormous cucumbers lately. I just can't find them in the jungle of vines. We picked almost 20 cucumbers the other day. Luckily the kids are eating them fast.
Just a picture of me and my baby. I always pause in front of the bathroom mirror and look at how big they get in my arms. It's always amazing. So I made someone take a picture of me and my big baby. Kade's about 35lbs now, his feet are exactly the same size as Adelyn's. Adelyn still has a few inches on him but probably not for long. Kade is growing out of his carseat even though it is meant for up to 70lbs, I'm out of room to adjust the straps any bigger. He is a little bruit and is so proud of all his successes lately. He never stops talking!!!!! Kade is doing well with potty training (diapers just at rest times) and we hope to be diaper free for at least a week before the baby is born...
2 comments:
Oh my goodness she looks like such a little lady! What a cutie! I love the pic of you and your baby.
Kade is 35 lbs and Annie is 27lbs and she's got about 5months on him!!!! WOW!
Post a Comment