Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First round of Diapers


I've been very addicted to my crochet needle lately but tonight I put it down for a little bit to whip out the small set of my diapers for the baby. I've had the supplies and diapers cut out for awhile, it's just motivating myself to go sit in my laundry room downstairs to sew. (Can't wait to have space and a window in my sewing room!!!) I used old tshirts, and other scrap fabric for the main body of the diapers so they are really GREEN... It was really quite fun and they are so cute and small. After much research on cloth diapers, I decided to go with a hybrid diaper. These are the knock off of the Gdiaper and completely compatible with them. I'm also going to make some cloth inserts but worse comes to worse and they make disposable inserts. Just in case we go on a long trip and don't want to mess with cloth. Ever since I decided to go cloth with the baby, I've been using cloth on Kade during the night and nap. It's going well and quite easy. So I figure the cuter they are the more fun it will be to use them!!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!! Great job!

LadyP said...

Bryan thinks you should sell these, well actually he said you should learn to do that and sell them! They are awesome! Can I put in an order?!?!?!

ClustrMap