Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Sidenote...
So a brief sidenote to my otherwise enjoyable evening of sewing... After finishing my diapers and posting... (see previous post)... I decided to make a blanket. While sewing, I was just reflecting on my day and would like to share my experience from the day. Adelyn and I went to the hospital to tour the women's center. A quite young (prego) lady and her mother were in our group. The mother after showing up late for the tour had her first sentence to me of "wow you must be expecting any day!!" in front of the entire tour group, thank you very much. "No actually I have a ways to go." Was my very eloquent response. After pondering the comment throughout most of the tour, I was starting to get more peeved about it. Later in the tour we saw the babies in the nursery, and this ever so interesting mother said, " are those real." Since I've never been good at holding my tongue, my response..."Nope just for show for the tour." Of course they are real stupid... we are on a tour of a hospital where babies are labored and then delivered by their mothers just like you once did for your now pregnant teenager. Anyways just wanted to vent... Currently almost 30 weeks, not nearly as big as I will get. I've actually gained less than what is anticipated at this stage of pregnancy and am a whoppin 10 inches smaller in circumference than I was at the end of my pregnancy with Kade. So bring on the brownies....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can take 'em Tiff!! Send your 2 year old after them!
Post a Comment