We had a wonderful dinner at our friends home. Great food, Lovely Company. Katie is so organized and had little activities for the kids. Andon entertained himself by climbing to the top of the stairs and sorted laundry while we weren't paying attention, oops...
This is an incredibly cheeze picture of our family. We just weren't meant to take this kind of shot. I made the kids' outfits this year out of fabric from my outstanding collection. Adelyn just got her curlers out so her hair looks like orphan Annie's but as it relaxes it is beautiful.Hoping everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday....
1 comment:
I just love your pictures! I am so happy that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And to learn from YouTube about taping and mudding drywall...you never really know where life is going to so sometimes, do you?!
Did you say that Justin is a bear guard? What on earth is that?
Thanks for the post Tiff, it is so good to read what is going on. Tell everyone hello!
Post a Comment