Life is just too busy. Our lick has not been the greatest and our remodeling project continues to live on. Just as I saw the end in sight our boiler died. So pushing off the basement project for something else. Boiling water on the woodstove to wash dishes since the boiler also controls the hot water. We've really seen the old Alaska days this winter with tons of snow, days without electricity or water or heat. A good old wood stove is a lifesaver. I told addi that soon we will get a new boiler and we won't even need a fire. She about cried. The kids love the fire and roast marshmallows often. Life has been simple at least. I love living back in the woods and can pretend that I'm in rural Alaska. It will be nice to have the basement finished so we have some space. I've learned a lot about remodeling!!!
Kade turns four in a few days and he got a new sled from our neighbors. We love our sledding hill.
Adelyn, grandma, and I went to a big musical downtown. Lots of fun. Our neighbor gladly joined in as kade got kicked out of the fun nite on the town. ( big temper tantrum)
I'm using a new app so this might look funny but hopefully will help me keep up. We just don't even use our computer anymore. Hope everyone is well!!!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad to hear you are surviving! Down in the lower 48, I've been hearing a lot about the snow in Alaska. yikes! We barely have any snow at all - we had 4 inches, and half of it melted. Not very pretty. Kade is 4! omg! Blessings to you all -
Days without electricity or water or heat?? You guys are troopers!
Can't believe Kade will be 4! Macy turns 4 in 2 weeks! Where does the time go!
Take Care and tell the family Hi from us!
Post a Comment