Monday, November 7, 2011

Best Picture Ever!!! Luann vs Justin




So you may need to know the family to really understand this picture. Luann is not really much of a criminal more like a don't eat meat cows have feelings type of person. As I always say, carrots have feelings too... Anyways this picture was taken after we moved all of our belongings into our new home far enough away from the city to believe we don't really live in the city. We were all unwinding and enjoying the peace of our little place in the wilds of Anchorage. I think I love this picture because I look at it with fond memories of having family around and being all together for a nice fire after a very hard day of work. I love pictures that evoke such feelings. I look at them and know that I will never forget those memories....

1 comment:

Sarah Weiss said...

I am so glad you updated your blog!! We are missing Alaska dearly and I have often thought, I wish I had met the McCorrison's earlier on. Anyway, glad to hear about your adventures and that life is well.

~The Weiss' (from Phoenix)

ClustrMap