Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Three Babies...



I sit here tonight very grateful to be up late with a wide eyed beautiful baby. Today will never be forgotten. We started off the morning finishing packing and last minute cleaning touches on our home and by 10:30 am life was changed forever. My beautiful babies, myself, and my inlaws totalled the excusion and trailer about an hour away from Sioux Falls. We hit ice, jackknifed and flipped. All of my babies were hanging upside down but were not even scratched... We were all shaken, my inlaws were fine. I had my neck screened as I got a little crunched but ALL IS FINE.... So tonight as I put two very crazy toddlers to bed in a hotel and now sit up with a beautiful baby in my arms.... I realize I need nothing....
Just last night I was cradling my first born baby, Adelyn, and crying as she talked about how much she will miss her little friends and assuring her everything is going to be all right. Tonight my caring son was holding me and assuring me that everything is going to be alright. And looking at my now sleeping, perfect baby I know everything will be alright. God Bless all of the wonderful people of South Dakota...those that dug us out of car....those that held my babies and kept them warm... and those that have offered us a home to live in until we figure out what to do... God Bless

5 comments:

Tara said...

So glad you guys are all right! Thinking of you!

Rachael C said...

Oh my goodness! Thank the Lord you are all Ok! What a way to begin your new journey. We will be praying for you all.

Erin Marie said...

My thoughts are with you all. I'm glad no one was hurt, but its still a freaky thing. Take care.

Ryan and Trish said...

I cry every time I read and reread this post. I'm not sure if it's due to the thought of someone's babies being in such a wreck or if it's the image of our all-powerful God reaching down, cradling your vehicle and allowing it to set down with no one injured. I am humbled, in awe, grateful you all are alright...and crying again. May your plans be smoothly worked out with no further glitches in your travels to the Last Frontier.

Beth said...

Oh Tiff! I am so glad you were all okay. What a horrible experience! Thinking of you as you continue your journey! Love you all...

ClustrMap