Sunday, February 20, 2011

I've been kicked off!!

Our computer has/had a virus and I've been unable to sign into blogger...therefore many things have been left unposted. We are currently living in a very cluttered but empty house, no furniture. The kids have been crazy to say the least, well not Andon. He is still winning the competition for baby of the century... Currently my sweetest child is sleeping about 9 hours, wakes up with hungry and sucking on a blanket but never crying. I've woken him on several occasions and he is a very smiley guy. He had his two month shots and gained well but is still my smallest baby at the 75th percentiles for everything.




Well I leave with Brian's parents and the kids on this thursday for a trip to Montana. Then after a week stay in MT while Brian is driving to AK, we will all fly up!! I can't wait for it to be all over so I can be excited about being back in Alaska. Alaska feels like home.








Here are some cute pictures of a night of old fashioned curlers. Adelyn decided after we put her to bed to put on her tutu... pretty funny girl... Loves the bouncy curls.











1 comment:

Rachael C said...

Good luck in Alaska!! I can hardly believe anesthesia school is all over!! So thankful that it is, but we loved getting to know you and your sweet family!

ClustrMap