
This is Andon in a little outfit I made for Kade for his first Easter. Andon may not have been as big as Kade when he was born but he is catching up fast.

He is growing so fast. He was into the Dr's office the other day at 7wks weighing in at 11lbs 14oz. The boy has grown out of so many things already. Kade has really been great with his little brother and watches out for him now. We also got some great news! I had slipped up on the no dairy thing by accident and Andon didn't have any reaction to it. I talked to his Dr and she said 50% of babies out grow the dairy allergy by 4 to 6 months. So our days of no cheese might be short lived which will be a wonderful thing for our family.
1 comment:
Tiffany, I need your address! I have had a baby gift for Andon since graduation and have been meaning to send it. What size is he in now? I'm afraid I might have to take back his present and get him a new one!
Rachael
rainer212@yahoo.com
Post a Comment