


Tonight as I was typing stories of the children I added the following story (previous post)...
The other night I left Kade's door open by his request. He sat at the door way watching me and playing 20 questions. "Where addi go? Where tana go? Where grandpa bear go? Whatch ya doin mom? He was so cute looking up with his serious face and big blue eyes. And tonight as I was typing stories he was watching me through his legs trying to do hand stands or something. What a boy! He finally got tired of watching... Sleep tight my precious child.
1 comment:
I am going to turn my blog into yearly books too and wanted to share a site with you:
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
It looks like a super easy way to do it and I've heard good things about the site and the finished books.
Hope all is well! Be sure to let us know when you are in the area.
Post a Comment