

Events to remember... So I should be writing in their books more but it's just easier to type. Maybe I'll just make my blog into a book someday...multitasking.

So Kade recently went through a stripping stage and I'd like to think it's over. He would take it all off in the middle of the night and leave me with a couple of loads of laundry in the morning. He was just so proud of himself wandering out naked in the morning...
Adelyn has gotten a little prissy lately. The other night we were having a dance party with the neighbor girl and Kade. You know just letting loose and burning some energy. Adelyn sternly announced she will not be dancing because she is a princess and she has no king... Poor soul.
This afternoon she was struggling with the large amounts of snow and kept falling. She usually just takes it well but not today. So after enough whining... I let her know if she was going to be a snow princess then she might as well find herself a thrown and go sit upon it. So she whined and walked around looking for a perch to seat her fragile bum upon.

The boy and I had a weekend alone. It was so fun to play things just for Kade. I was amazed with how much he knows already and how much he can do for himself if you just let him. He's quite the corker now with how many things he has to say.
I traveled to and from Rochester this weekend and had a car ride that should be in the record books. I skipped electronics and went back to good old fashioned crayons and paper, with a couple of books. So PEACEFUL!!! The kids were happy, quiet, not fighting over anything and Kade took a little snooze each way. Life was blissful. I listened to some Jewel lullaby songs and felt rejuvenated.
No comments:
Post a Comment