Sunday, October 11, 2009

Someone's watching you...

So is the time of year for scary stories... Do you ever feel that someone is watching you? Stuck up close to your window or peeping in on your shower... Well They are... every time... every where!!!!!! It is rare occasion in this house that I use the bathroom by myself or shower without someone watching through the door. I'm usually shaving with two kids holding the door of the shower open, playing peek-a-boo. There aren't enough child proof locks or latches in this world to keep them all out!!! The other morning was a rare occasion. I told Kade i was going to shower, he didn't even follow me. Peacefully showering downstairs, when I hear a thump and a scream.... Since the child proof latch broke for the second time on the fridge we haven't replaced it. Kade took a bottle of sesame dressing and spread it over the kitchen floor but noticed it was very slick as he tried to run across... Needless to say, I went out this afternoon and got a new lock for the fridge. I now don't mind the company in the bathroom... it saves on the smell in the house.

2 comments:

amrolih said...

Hahaha...I can just picture the dressing all over the kitchen and all over Kade! I guess there is something to be said for the danger of silence with toddlers.

Katherine said...

Oh that's crappy! You had to know something was going to go down since you were alone!

ClustrMap