
Adelyn finally had her first day of preschool. We missed the first few days from being gone on our trip and illness. Adelyn was still out of sorts from being sick but had a good day at preschool per report. I've been using preschool excitement to bribe my child. I use it to make her use the bathroom by herself without any help because this is a requirement, I used to by saying she had to learn all her numbers before she could go (don't ask why). So yesterday morning she said mom i know all my numbers now i go to preschool... She doesn't know all her numbers yet but she does have a very good memory, don't tell the girl anything you don't want to hear repeated. So she put on her "boy clothes" as she calls her uniform and off to school we went. I was hoping for a productive morning because I only had one child. However I soon remembered that Adelyn requires very little effort, and that all our life revolves around Kade and his temperment. I think he missed picking on Adelyn which occupies most of his time, so he clung to his mom.
4 comments:
She looks so big and grown up!
She's getting so big! I can't believe it's preschool time already!
Congratulations Addy on your first day! We all miss you guys!
Oh, what a big girl! She looks so sweet in her boy clothes.
Post a Comment