Thursday, April 10, 2008

Visitor in Montana


A picture of all of us on a short hike...


This picture was posted for those mothers, (not naming) who have a hard time with messy children. This was Addi being artistic with finger paints. She looked more like artwork than her paper.

We received a last minute visitor from Minnesota this past weekend. What a welcomed treat... Unfortunately the weather was poor but we did get to show off some wildlife and take a short hike. Although Annie and Kade are nearly the same size, Kade definitely has better lung capacity. Annie is such a sweet quiet baby, who will never be a typical toddler, right?? So thanks again for coming to visit us Kat and Annie. For those of you who have yet the pleasure to visit Montana, it does bring light onto the concept of why I am just a wee bit different and why I don't know how to use metered traffic lights!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Okay seriously, my child gets messy, just look at my blog now!!!

Kelly K said...

Wow...that is a lot of color...I love Addie stories!

ClustrMap