




So while MN was experiencing miserable cold weather, we were basking in the sunshine of MT. Most days last week were sunny and at least above 35 degrees. In the sun, you can get away with only a sweater. So we took Addi up to the hills about 15 minutes from Deer Lodge to go sledding on my childhood turf. It was a little big for her and she was a bit nervous but we all worked together so she didn't go all the way down the mountain.
The whole family went for an ice fishing trip except for me, I was sleep deprived and just wanted some peace from a toddler. So from what I understand it was an experience with a very busy toddler.
For Christmas, Adelyn received an easel, which required assembly. So one day Addi and I put it together. She had a great time with the chalk, I didn't let her paint but this summer I'll tote it outside and let her make a disaster.
So we have managed to adjust a bit to having two children and are fitting in a few activities from time to time.
4 comments:
The pictures made my day! Kiss those beautiful babes for me!
So adorable
Great gift idea for Addi! My sister & I had a chalkboard growing up and had such fun times playing "school"...taking turns being the teacher. Maybe that's why we're both teachers today. :)
The picture with Addi in the snow is out of a magazine! She is too much.
Post a Comment