Sunday, February 17, 2008

Oh the Places you Will Go..

Recently I found a book I was given for Graduation from High School by good friends who lived in Deer Lodge. It's a children's book but a book that holds very true to life. Brian and I have enjoyed reading it to Adelyn in the evenings and thinking about the places we have been in life. Oh the Places you will Go by Dr. Seuss... It refers to a waiting place which so reminds us of the last several months and some of our friends that are still in a waiting place. As we move out of the waiting place we face new decisions but overall we feel we are headed in the right direction or at least some direction now. If you've never read this book or it's been a long time, I would encourage all to get a copy. It's been fun to read over and over. It reminds us that life is full of decisions, right or wrong they all contribute to the overall adventure that has been placed before us.

1 comment:

Janell said...

I need to go buy that for Ryker! It has been a long time since I've read it myself. Thanks for the sweet message about our adventure of life! :)

ClustrMap