



"Mom I have a cupcake on my head"

"This is so embarrassing, Mom..."
Ok so Kade was just not happy but I wanted to get a couple of shots of him in his cute hat from Kat. He is just growing so fast and many things are not fitting anymore...
Kade is keeping me on my toes especially with Adelyn. Addi means well but most of the time is hurting the baby, so I try to keep them separated so that Kade will live to his first birthday. We are seaching for a place to stay in Missoula so that Brian won't have to commute and so that we can enjoy the culture and many activities there. Missoula is an awesome town with tons of hiking, concerts, and fun organic like activities. There is a hand carved carosel downtown with a huge park and bike path to enjoy the river scene. It's full of young people and activity so I think it would help us enjoy our stay in MT. There is even a kid's fishing pond in the middle of town.
So we are all doing well and getting used to having less sleep. Kade has grown out of his newborn and 0-3 outfits so I will be passing them on to a friend in town. He just is so long and likes his food. He has started to coo and we have gotten a couple of half smiles. The child definately gets less floor time than Addi did so he may take awhile to get moving, we just try to keep him safe... I can't really eat enough to keep up with the kids so I think I should be back in shape soon. I already reached my prepregnancy weight and can wear most of my clothes. Still a little thick in the middle but I'm not worried. Mom and Brian are on a health kick and so good fattening foods can be scarace at times. Although I did enjoy a pan of browies yesterday, but was lacking the fat (lowfat brownies??) and icecream.
So we are looking forward to yet another move but a place to call our own, furnished by giveaways and some thrift stores as all of our big belongings are in MN... So next challenge will be to see how cheap I can furnish a house. Pictures to come of our humble abode... Take care.
10 comments:
Tiff & Brian - great pictures! I am so happy to hear that you are doing well...and keeping the wee one "alive".
oh - I forgot to mention how cute the cupcake hat is. Even with a skowl, Kade is a cutie
You are my hero!
I don't know how you do it! You're a saint. Good luck on the search in Missoula.
He is adorable, Tiff!! Your family looks "perfect". I didn't know you were moving back to Montana again! Is that for Brian for school? Anyways, I hope all s alright. Babies are great, hopefully we'll be traveling down that road soon enough. In the meantime, I'm working with premie babies in our NICU at the hospital, so good handling skills going on there. Joe isn't too happy about that but oh well! Congrats!
He's so big already! You guys are amazing. When I think my life is crazy I just think of you and brian!!
What a growing boy! Happy to hear that all is going well with y'all. You guys have had quite the adventures already, and "Oh, The Places You Will Go"! :) Miss you!
Such beautiful kids, Tiffany! (this is Carrie's oldest sister Karla-we've met a couple times). Best of luck with everything. (my blog link on Carrie's page-Wonder Woman, you're welcome to read!) Karla Wallace
I think your little man is starting to look like daddy....you guys just amaze me!!!
So glad to talk to you. Yes, I know you were only in MN for a short time, but I will miss having you close by!
Post a Comment