Friday, January 18, 2008

Wishing and Waiting

Life continues to move forward and 'George' is proving to be like his sister who obviously takes after us. Stubborn... So as this is the beaming trait of the family we can only accept the fate that we are now passing onto the next generation of McCorison's, persistance and obstanance. Thursday I had yet another brief visit with my midwife in which I stated some concerns about this baby coming out on it's own. She of course reassurred me that few people ever need to be induced and that with my current stats (4cm dialated, 80% effaced, -1 station) that this baby should arrive any time. However I had very similar stats with Adelyn and she refused to come out. Anyway, this morning I saw a little video clip that reminded me of our life and now matter how caotic it may seem at this time, there is a reason. Brian and I want our Dash to mean as much as possible, to truly live life with few regrets. We want to experience all that God put on this earth to offer. So hopefully this will inspire a few to do the same.

Copy and paste the following webaddress.

http://s224403325.onlinehome.us/dashpoemmovie/

3 comments:

amrolih said...

Okay - hormones took over and I cried like a baby - what a beautiful and inspirational clip!! Or maybe I cried because George is stubborn, I can't be sure these days. Come on George - we're waiting!

LadyP said...

Did you get my email? I will be home on Sunday from Atlanta and will be on call when/if you need me!

Anonymous said...

Dear Brain and Tiffany,The baby is very handsom ,Tiffany you are a beautiful mother.
Adalin sure has grown the baby looks like he is half grown already . I can't thank you enought for helping t
us to get the computer I'm tring to learn as much as I can .I have to get Jhon to sit down and learn how to run it .I hope you all have a good trip to your moms house ,I bet she can't wait to get her hand on the babys we can't wait to see you guys. give the kids a hug for us love John and Debbie

ClustrMap