So my due date came and went without so much as a contraction... Not that I expected it on my due date but I was hopeing for before. Mayo follows the rules and I will not be induced until at least 10 days after my due date. So Brian and I gave up trying old wives tales and we will be a pain in the ass together until this baby is born. Hopefully not tomorrow as Brian will be out of state, but Thursday is my next appointment and we intend to be a pain in the ass on that date pregnant and together. Last pregnancy, I was much more monitored at this point and Addi was in distress at 6 days post. So since everyone keeps saying this baby is so big, we worry that he is more overdue that we think. So until thursday or if a big moment arises, Brian and I keep staring at each other hoping someone has something to do besides organize and pack. Yes, we move on Monday!! and Brian also accepted a travel assignment in MT starting mid February. So two moves in three weeks plus a baby inbetween.


On a much more positive note, some of the frequent callers have died off as the news continues to be the same... No baby, No new Signs (whatever that means), Not sure when it will happen, etc. I thought I'd post some of my favorite winter pictures as a written venting doesn't attract many viewers. So enjoy. These are of course from Alaska.
2 comments:
I would like to see video of you and Brian being pregnant pains in the tush! Maybe we can see a bit of Brian throwing a temper tantrum on the floor with Addi by his side?! That might just do the job. We can't wait to meet George.
We're hanging in there with you!!! I love the pictures. I miss Alaska. Even though I was only there for 7days, it left a huge imprint on me. Good luck being pregnant pains!!!!
Post a Comment