So with our undetermined future and our current moving date of January 29th, we took the time to visit our home. Our only true home lies here where our belongings have been kept for the last several months. Brian and I took the time to rearrage today in anticipation of fitting more belongings into our small home and leaving behind our storage shed for some upcoming adventures. It's amazing how small of a space we can actually fit everything into. It's also hard to believe that it could be another 9 months or so until we actually have a place to call home again. It will be nice to see our pictures on the walls again and to have my own cooking stuff. As for my beloved sewing/crafting supplies they follow us to wherever. Brian has now realized that I'm not about to give away my freshly started plants again and they too will come with us wherever we may go. So until our future is determined this is where we call home... ha ha
OH and This is where Brian mounted his elk rack!!! I told him to mount it in his truck. At least that way he could show it off.
1 comment:
Looks a lot like my old home - minus the antlers. Let me know when you know where you're going - I'll be the first to volunteer to help with the move!
Post a Comment