A very big Thanks goes out to Cheryl for taking care of Addi today so Brian and I could have peace in the hospital for a couple of hours and letting us take home her lap top for picture download!!!
The rest of my hospital stay was uneventful besides lots of feedings... I took home the prize for the night according to pediatrics.
We are now settling into a brief stay in Kasson. Brian is itching to go to MT since the baby was born a little sooner than expected and his checkup is friday. However the wife is attempting to recover a bit. I do feel much better than after having Addi but I think sleep could be a factor and bitter cold weather makes me not want to travel much.
Enjoy the pictures there will be more in the future, many more...
5 comments:
He looks like Brian!
Can't wait to meet him on Friday!
I can't wait for the day for our babies to meet! I'll have to say that I'm jealous that you girls get to see each other on Friday! You'll have lots of fun! Take lots of pictues!! :) Enjoy the days of a newborn baby being around...remember all the advice that you gave me? Now you get to relive those days, only now with 2 little ones in the house! How sweet! Enjoy sleep when you can! ;)
Oh Tiff, he's beautiful! Addi looks so happy, she is going to be such a good big sister! Tell Brian congrats and to take good care of you! Hopefully I will see you tomorrow!
Yeah! Congratulations! So glad to hear that things went better this time around (even if he pushed the limits on weight).
Addi looks so excited. Let's hope it stays that way and she doesn't start fighting for attention.
I'm so happy for you and the fam. Take care of yourself and make Brian and Addi take care of you as well. The traveling might be a nightmare, but I think you'll be much happier once you get there.
Wish I could see you before you go. Congrats again!
These pictures are wonderful--the ones of Addi's reactions to Kade are just amazing. You look good! Please travel safe to Montana and hopefully we'll see you soon. Much love to the McCorison family--all four of you.
Post a Comment