Ok so I realize that not everyone has their baby on their due date but the midwife reassured me last week that most first time mothers go over their due date and most second time mothers go before their due date.
For those of you who may not know I was induced the first time one week late. Patience is something I've never attained. Anyway, Brian and I spent the weekend together and even went out to dinner, last time probably as a family of three. So now we are just patiently waiting for the arrival of 'George' and wondering if it is even possible to go into spontaneous labor. I know women have done it for years but it just doesn't seem likely in our case. Meanwhile Brian and I are making plans and awaiting letters in another month to determine our future.
2 comments:
You look amazing! Can't wait to hear how you are doing--I'll give ya a call. Much love your way...
Here's the beating the due date! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and toes, and whatever else to help you out. I can't wait to meet "George"
Post a Comment