Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Baby Boy

On Monday afternoon I had a regular check with some tests to make sure that the baby was doing fine. My ultrasound showed very low fluid and I was walked over to labor and delivery. It all happened so fast, but Brian was headed into town anyway to pick up the moving van. Monday night we were supposed to spend cleaning out one house and putting it into the moving van for unloading in the morning. However luckily we have good friends that not only took Adelyn but moved our belongings so Brian could be with me at the hospital.
Kade Anthony McCorison appeared at 10:30pm Monday night. The heavy weight champion came into the world slowly but weighed in at 9lbs 14oz. Had he not gone to the bathroom before they weighed him he would have been my 10lb baby. I knew he was big but I would have never imagined. He skipped newborn diapers as they don't fit around the plumpness but after his bath I squished him into a 0-3 month outfit because that is all I had here. He is very handsome and looks like his dad. Sorry no pictures but I'll post them as soon as I am able. We don't have a computer or internet for the next 1.5 weeks, but I'll try to use someone's soon. Thank you for all the thoughts and support, we will be leaving the hospital wednesday am.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I am glad for both of you that he is finally here.

LadyP said...

Congrats Momma! Kiss BOTH of your little ones for me!

Jess said...

Congratulations Tiff and Brian! What does Addi think of being a big sister?

Beth said...

Congratulations Tiff! I am so excited for you! Congrats to Brian and Addi too! I can't wait to meet him!

Janell said...

I'm super excited for y'all!!! Another cute little (or should I say big!) baby has arrived! Many blessings to your beautiful family. :) Sending hugs & kisses to the cuties!

ClustrMap