Sunday, January 6, 2008

Highlights from Christmas

This Christmas I made many of the gifts we gave. It sure made for a wonderful and rewarding Christmas. It also kept me busy however I'd never want it any other way. So I tried my luck in the purse industry watch out COACH as Tiffany's Creations are headed into the fashion market. Well Not Quite but this was my first try for my cousin.



I also tried a little quilting, not really my personality type but we knew mom would like it. We took pictures from the last couple of years and I made a quilt out of the squares.



I did some embroidery work for a couple of people that turned out pretty well. I've sure gotten use out of my new machine and it keeps me thinking of what else to create.





Christmas celebrations occurred in Little Falls with Mom's family and then onto Duluth for more family. Adelyn was a highlight of our Christmas this year as we watched her open her gifts and love every moment of it. Her favorite Great Uncle fed her lots of Chocolate and her first taste of finer chocolate as well.


2 comments:

amrolih said...

Addi and Izzy could be sisters! They even have the same expression on their faces. Love the homemade gifts!

Carrie said...

Nice work on the purse, from a girl who knows her stuff on the subject. I started making earrings with a co-worker with semi-precious stones and it's been very fun. I didn't take pictures of them before I gave them away, however. Hope you and baby are well.

ClustrMap