Thursday, July 21, 2011

July ...Lots of Fish!!!

What are you lookin at???? Yearling moose in our yard.



Tana protecting us from a black bear. They are in the neighbor's yard. Bear is right behind the semi straight infront of Tana.



Mom and baby moose on our new septic system. She caught the rope marking the property line.



Red Salmon from the Kenai River. Brian and I each caught our three fish in an hour!!!! So much fun. Still my favorite Kind of fishing....good fight....little effort.



Addi and Kade doing their jobs. Helping package fish.



Clamming across the inlet...


Kade slaving away... Assisting with cleaning the buckets of clams Brian dug across the inlet.



Trying to remove the fish stench!!!!!!!!!!



The family's silver salmon catch in Seward...



Kade caught his first solo fish on an ice fishing jiggin rod. A silver salmon about 6lbs.



Seward silver salmon fishing.



Fishing out of Seward



Kade and Eric on Justin's boat.



The Alaska Princess all dolled up to go to bed (by her own doing).



Adelyn feeding Andon the very first bottle he has ever taken!!!!



Packaging all together.



Adelyn and myself just racing the waves coming in with the tide.


Kade, Justin, and Miley with their Halibut!!!!




Kade and Brian went out in Jon's boat to catch some great halibut.


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, the fish...and the seafood. I will definitely be coming to visit you. With the hubs.

Shannon. said...

:) Looks like you guys are enjoying life up there! Wish I was up there with you!! Maybe I'll win the lottery tomorrow and I can come visit :)

Kelly K said...

The halibut looks amazing -

ClustrMap