Luann, Andon. and Tana hanging out while Kade and I sanded and painted the decks of our rental home. (Below) Kade and his royal hiene wearing Adelyn's pink winter boots, sanding the deck.

Adelyn is really growing up and is a big help with Andon. She really wants to be a baby sitter someday.
The big 1980's tub at the new house. The kids like the big tub, can't say it is the most convenent or best use of water.
Brian and I cleaned out our property of some excess junk and we found these two lovely signs. I think you'd have to visit our house to totally appreciate this joke but I'll try to explain. We only have one person living beyond our home on a nearly one lane dirt road. The neighbor did stop briefly and then moved on but we still got a kick out of it.
Brian and the kids enjoying the whip cream ....
My boy is really growing up and is still very happy and sweet.
Adelyn, mom and I went beach combing and she got all excited. "Mom look at the smiling halibut." Dead caracus washed ashore...
1 comment:
Beautiful family, as always. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment