Thursday, May 26, 2011

My baby is Five!



(Barbie cake, doing the splits because it is ballet barbie and my cake was not as fluffy as it could have been...)



The other night I was sitting and reading through Adelyn's baby book and crying of course. I just can't believe it has gone this fast. Life is going to be very different especially for Kade when Adelyn goes to Kindergarten next fall. Everyone says that it goes so fast and I think we realize how fast it is really going but what do you do. Slow Down Growing Kids!!!! Maybe if I tell them this everyday they will finally listen!! ha ha


We had an imprompto surprise party for Adelyn over at a friends home. Barbie has been the theme of life lately. You'd think she'd at least want like camping barbie, but she doesn't. She wants the full fledge, girly, frilly pink barbie.... I just wanted one not in a bikini. So I made her a barbie cake and life was good.







3 comments:

Shannon. said...

:) Happy Birthday to Addi!!! I hope all is well way up there. It's getting damn cold way down here!! I'm starting to remember exactly why I get the hell out of this place for the winter!!!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday to your grown-up little girl!

Kelly K said...

Wow! Already 5 years?!? I love the creative cake - you are amazing! And the boots rock!

ClustrMap