Saturday, March 26, 2011

Trip to the Peninsula


The salmon catch of the day.
Below....Adelyn and Kade have been practicing skiing.

We took the kids down to the peninsula for the winter king derby. Brian fished and fished while mom and I entertained the kids. Adelyn and Kade practiced cross country skiing, did some beach combing, and spent some laid back quality time with Grandma. We had beautiful weather and great scenery. The peninsula has been missed!

The boys had a great catch but nothing big enough to place. The fish weren't big in Alaska standards but they tasted wonderful. Plus I had time to crochet three hats over the weekend.

2 comments:

Kelly K said...

Hello Tiff!!! I adore reading your posts - living vicariously thru your Alaska and family adventures. Glad to hear things are going well. I would love to see the Ankorage greenhouse. Sounds like fun.

amrolih said...

Great pics! The hat that you made for Reagan like the one that Andon is wearing is my absolute fav! It may be spring, but she's still sporting it!

ClustrMap