Thursday, March 24, 2011

Life Moves On.

A picture of Andon, now 14 weeks old. Time is just slipping by so fast and I haven't even taken pictures. Crazy Days!!!! Andon is growing like a weed, he is so smiley and wonderful. He smells so perfect and I want him to stay this way forever. Mainly because I'm not sure if I can ever handle another 3 year old. Did I mention he is the most perfect baby in the entire world!!!!!! (besides the massive drool)

Today I feel empowered as I took the children out on the town. We visited the FREE city greenhouse where they are starting the planters for the city. Anchorage is known for it's beautiful flowers everywhere. There is a fish pond, tropical plants, and an aviary. All free to the public all year. We happened to hit the day and time of a preschool (hippy, tree huggin type) music play/sing along in the middle of the greenhouse. All other mothers were stay at home mothers of one and where so impressed with my three quiet children. Amazing how many people we can fool...


View on the edge of the city.


Moose licking off our neighbors front steps. We saw three moose this night in our neighborhood. We are all packed in here like sardines (houses) but within 2 blocks of here there is a large "park" with ski trails etc which is a great habitat for our moose population to go when they are tired of the city.

No comments:

ClustrMap