
Gotta love this picture... both the kids just wanted to play with our photographer's kids. They could have cared less to be in pictures but I still love this photo... It's so funny how closely they resemble each other's attitute. Below is an unedited shot of the after math of a very cute picture we took comparing bellies....
Brian wasn't sure what he was in for with pictures this last weekend. He knew they were belly pics but he didn't realize he was a big part. He didn't ask and I didn't explain....He was hesitant at first to take off his shirt but after he got into it all he was a big help with wrapping the funny fabric around me, and helping with lighting. It was an all ditch effort for pictures as we took them in Rachel's living room with 4 toddlers running around. She did awesome and we are so grateful for all the wonderful pictures.


4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I love pregnancy pics and got them with all three of my kids.
You all look great!
I love the pics! Good for you - enjoy them! And what a cute belly!
You look beautiful, Tiff. *sigh* I miss being pregnant. Soooo...did I gather that you guys are moving to Anchorage?
LOve love LOVE the pics Tiff!!! The one with the kids need to be blow up and put in the living room! And the one with you and brian, where he's kissing your shoulder....so sweet. DEFINITELY needs to be shown off somewhere in your home. They're all fabulous. Hopefully you have enough wall space for them all cuz not to display them would be a shame!
Post a Comment