Friday, October 15, 2010

A weekend in Alaska

Shawna and Clayton....The sweetest baby... ( hoping for one like this)


Justin bouncing all the girls on his knee... What a workout!!


The latest addition in our friend's family.



Views from Anchorage...












Brian and I flew up to Alaska last weekend mainly for business. We were able to see a few old friends, Justin and Mom. We had dinner with some old friends and really good food. Everyone enjoyed the only children there which were some of the most pleasant, self entertaining children alive. Our good friends who have a somewhat condensed version of our own family. Shawna and I were prego together with our first children, I just haven't kept up with their speed but were soon to be even with numbers...

We did find one home that we are contemplating putting in an offer on but are just pondering.... We at least know where we don't want to be and some of what Anchorage will have to offer now. It sure seems like a fun town and the kids will have fun with all the activity.

A big THANK YOU to everyone for feeding us, entertaining us, and putting us up for the night even though we spent our days doing employment paperwork, house hunting, and attaining our Alaska residence.

n

1 comment:

Shannon. said...

When are you guys heading North?? I hope I get to see you before you go! :) Ro and I are working on some things that are at the moment as his uncle calls it a dream project! :) I can't wait til we get things cleared up so I can tell everyone because I'm not very good at keeping my mouth shut! (I don't know where I get this from... must be in the family... :P) love ya and miss you and your cute little family!!

ClustrMap