Saturday, August 28, 2010

Girls Weekend







Yes I got a girls weekend... and it was wonderful. It was so great to be with everyone and look through pictures of things that I should remember but somehow don't at times. One could blame it on alcohol but I think in my case it is age... I do have selective memory and I think my bank fills up to fast. It was great to see everyone and to hold the newest member of the group. Thanks for the baby fix, it's getting me so excited. However I have to say even though I heard the gentle noises of the night I was kind of glad I didn't have to get up to assist. My time is ticking.
We had beautiful weather for northern MN and it was breathtaking as usual to see Lake Superior. What a little treat, thanks girls.

1 comment:

amrolih said...

It was great to see you and spend so much "catch up" time in the car! Tell Brian thanks for letting me steal you!

ClustrMap