Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Feels like Home




We had one day up at Discovery my old hangout. Adelyn loved Kinderski and we all enjoyed watching her. I think her teacher was a little perturbed with all of us but Addi had a blast and was very tired.






The entire trip was full of entertainment... There was sledding, multiple trips as this was very easy with the kiddos and swimming due to very cold weather. Brian spent some unsuccessful time hunting while the kids and I took evening drives and saw hundreds of deer.

2 comments:

amrolih said...

What incredible pictures! I can't wait to see the short hair with highlights!!I'm impressed.

Katherine said...

I miss Montana too! My short little visit was so much fun and wished that everyday could be that trip. It is so beautiful out there and the pace of life is what I crave. Simple and wholesome and purely enjoyable. Is that the swimming pool we went to? the hotsprings pool?
We need to see your haircut girlie! Did you donate your hair! It was so long! I've been debating cutting it but think I'll wait until I get home this Summer. Addi is adorable, sleeping on the floor. Kade holy crap, hard to believe he's only 2! What are you studying? I just got a bunch of dress patterns from Joann's for $1 and now have lots of sewing to do before I leave! Wish me luck! Annie is in need of some play dresses and with Dad home to pick out and buy her wardrobe this Summer I've got to make sure she has "pretty dresses" to choose from. Haha!

ClustrMap