Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pink is my favorite Color....

So as many of you know PINK is not my favorite color. I down right dispised the color and idea of it for many years. As time as ticked on and I have matured. I've grown to like to color. I've nearly fell in love with it. Adelyn used to look so precious in pink as a baby and I still tear up holding little girls all bundled in pink. But this pink package I didn't expect...





Adelyn and our neighbor friend were downstairs picking out dresses for dancing and jumping in the living room. Kade came upstairs with his pick too. Guess that means we need to get some boy dress up clothes, but would they really be as fun as a twirly pink dress... Can't imagine.

4 comments:

Joe McCorison said...

Hmm that boy may turn out to be like brian after all :)

amrolih said...

Ahh, that's hysterical! What was Brian's reaction. He's such a pretty little boy!

Katherine said...

Oh my gosh I love it!!!

LadyP said...

Um... that is awesome!

ClustrMap