




We took a few trips to the lake and of course Kade and Addi loved throwing rocks in. Kade dove into park point on our picnic day. I was able to save him and the camera...who says i'm not coordinated. Somehow we have very few pictures of all our events. We also went to Askov to visit friends but didn't take out the camera. It rained a lot on our trip but we still managed to enjoy the peacefulness of one of our favorite places. The kids love the animals and frogs. I loved picking blackberries with Connie. Brian just loves his friend Brian.
A morning for MOM and ADELYN...





Addi and I spent a morning out in the rain. I gave her the opt out but she was game for getting drenched. We took about a mile hike and picked berries and played in the puddles. She was so happy and we loved every moment of that morning.
ICECREAM DISASTER...





New tourist attraction for the stupidest parents alive... We had to visit the boardwalk malt shop. Adelyn wanted chocolate which didn't concern me much but they only had dark chocolate and Brian being simple just ordered two. Luckily I had bibs... We were the highlight, and everyone waiting for their icecream oowed and ahhed. "don't they just grow up too fast, do you do this often (one of the dumber questions), they are just so cute." Of course, anyone but their parents would like this showing. We had fun with it but it did take a lot of wipes to clean this mess up. And anyone who tried this once would be looking at vanilla next time.
So back to the grind of everyday life. Brian starts clinicals tomorrow and our schedule will be interesting. I get to start working just three 10 hours days like I was contracted to do a year ago. Hoping that we get used to it all before Brian leaves me for his two 8 week clinicals somewhere in Nebraska. Also, Adelyn starts preschool this week. I'm hoping for a first day picture but you never know. Will post if I get one...
3 comments:
Oh My! I love all your pictures, but the ice cream ones are priceless! Hope all is well with you guys. We miss you!
I love looking at your pictures! Adelyn and Cade are so adorable, but its interesting to see how different they are...at least it looks like that! *S* In a good way of course! they are both beautiful The pic of Brian and Cade without shirts is cute! Good luck with the transition to clinicals, youtwo can do just about anything!!
Adelyn totally won that battle! Love the ice cream pics! I can picture you and Brian running around with wipes after your chocolate faced children.
Post a Comment