Monday, July 27, 2009

Our family pictures



We finally had our pictures professionally taken and they turned out awesome. I can really appreciate the art when I have very few pictures of both kids looking at the camera let alone with both eyes open. And I take a lot of pictures!!!!
Thank you so very much Rachel, spectacular job!!!!
Enjoy all the pictures....
















Reflecting back on all these pictures. Wondering where Brian was??? He was there, I guess just not photogenic??

8 comments:

Carrie said...

These are absolutely beautiful. The pictures of the kiddos are really lovely, and the pictures of you and Bryan are very sensual...yes, it's true. Amazing

Kelly K said...

Oh my goodness! To capture your family in such a "Tiffany" way...this is so your style. You all look timeless: in beauty, lighting, and style. LOVE ALL OF THEM! Share more if you can! You are going to have a hard time framing just a few of these treasures.

Erin Marie said...

These pictures are great! You have a wonderful, and beautiful family!! I love the backgrounds on them as well! Were they taken near your home? B.E.A.utiful!

LadyP said...

Could your family be any more beautiful? LOVE them!

Shannon. said...

WOW!!! These are great pics Tiff!!! Kade looks soooo big!!!!!

amrolih said...

The pictures turned out absolutely amazing! What a great photographer! And of course the subjects were pretty good looking! I'm impressed!

Lynn said...

Tiff
I can't believe how grown up kade looks, but i do have to say that my favorite family pick is the one of you guys walking away and Addi's smile, they all turned out so good tho! Love you and hope to talk to you soon:)

Katherine said...

I want those pictures! Only with my family. Let me know who did them and if they want to come to MN!!

ClustrMap