Sunday, June 21, 2009

Self entertaining...











Currently my two children are downstairs doing who knows what. All I know is there is peace and quiet upstairs and the basement is kid proofed. So I thought i'd post some pictures from yesterday. We attempted to avoid spreading this lovely bug... no human contact. However I had to bring the kids somewhere. First we went to a state park but the heat got to the kids. It always feels worse when you have a tummy ache.
Then we took a drive and watched some kids play, very hard to just watch. We also saw two vultures and a deer in the river taking a bath.
We hung out in our yard for a while and since I was in the picture mode i'm finally posting some picts of my gardens. This home has many gardens all of which needed some maintenence, edging, and thinning. I've done work on about 75% of them and there is one which I don't know where to even start. It lines the entire back fence of our yard which in my bad rough estimates is probably 40-50 feet long. It needs edging, removal of all landscape rocks, new weed paper, and replacement of rocks. Maybe next summer or if my OCD kicks into full drive I'll do it soon.

5 comments:

amrolih said...

What great pictures! I can't believe how much of a little man Kade has turned into! And you're gardens look great. Nice work!

Erin Marie said...

I love your hostas!! They are enourmus and look beautiful!

Kelly K said...

Wow Tiff! Your gardens look beautiful. I like your hanging square pot. And your vege garden is awesome. Cannot believe how grown up Kade looks in these pictures, wow, what a little man. Certainly the toddler look was so last season. The pictures of the kids are just priceless.

Katherine said...

Nice pics! Your Kade had grown so much! looks like a little Brian with blond hair!!! Fun fun fun gardening. I too spent 3 hours in the front yard maintaining. Annie was in the swimming pool in the driveway the whole time. Thank goodness for kiddie pools! The one time I don't mind my hands being dirty is in the garden dirt. Just love it!

Jess said...

Super cute pictures of the kids, Tiff! I cannot believe how big Kade is- so adorable!

ClustrMap