It was a rough week at the McCorison's. Addi started the cough (RSV) last Friday and it is still running it's course with Brian being the latest victim. Luckily the kids are on the mend otherwise we would have all gone completely insane. It was a busy week of studying for Brian and a week full of whining for everyone. However it was Kade's birthday and there were gifts to be opened. Fortunately this weekend has been very good so far. We went sledding this morning and it was almost 50 degrees outside and very sunny. This evening we decided to live the American Dream (hence the sarcasm) and take the kids to Chucky Cheese. For those of you not familiar with this franchise, it is a mad house of kids running rapid with parents at times not using appropriate words or wearing the appropriate size clothes. Great place to people watch and use a lot of hand sanitizer. This kids had fun and I think it wiped them out just watching all the commotion. So here's a couple of videos from the week. Disclaimer: Addi decided to wear her pj's all day for a couple of days and refused to have anyone do her hair. Our house is not always a disaster, well at least when the kids are sleeping everything is clean.
This picture is from a couple of weeks ago when we decided to take the entire family skating. Word to the wise, first time skating, parents should be in boots not skates. Skating was fun but short lived. Kade was in a sled which I pulled as Brian attempted to keep Addi up on skates. Although set up took at least a 1/2 hour, including mittens, skates, hats, snow pants etc. I think that skating lasted under 15 minutes.
Sledding with our neighbors at a local park. It was so gorgeous out but I should have had sunglasses on everyone. We haven't seen the sun for awhile. Good outing to just enjoy the outdoors a bit. Addi's great at sledding now and will climb and hold her own sled by herself. It is so nice. Kade just gets mad that he can't move in all those clothes.
1 comment:
I love all the video's!!!! I can't believe how big Addi is. She has such long legs!!! It's crazy to think that her and Marceah are about the same age. I went shopping for some spring/summer clothes for Marceah as we are going to Florida again this year, and bought size 24moths! She's just a runt!!!
Post a Comment