Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Continuation of previous post....

Once upon a time, not so long ago, Kade would flip whenever in a group of people. He's always been whiny and clingy whenever around others. Luckily we think this has passed. Even his stranger anxiety has drastically decreased since Christmas. A couple of months ago he would have hated all the commotion but he really seemed to enjoy himself tonight..




These are the ballons that Grandpa sent for Kade's birthday. He really had fun with them. Thanks..




Just Kade carrying on the harmonica tradition.
When we had everyone over for Kade's Birthday party I think the parents thought I was nuts to have 3 harmonicas hanging around the house. It was a bit much with three toddlers playing them all at once but for some reason the adults just blocked it out and kept conversing. Here's Kade Solo...





Addi and Kade both got gifts from Grandma Karen as well. Nice little slippers however I didn't get a shot of them together. Tried but that was it.

4 comments:

LadyP said...

I'm so sorry you had a rough week. I hope it's getting better! I love the video's, its so nice to see live children running around! They're getting so big! I hope you're doing well and hanging in there. (Especially with all the studying and hours at the hospital!)

Shannon. said...

Cute videos Tiff! Your kids are so adorable! I like Kades harmonica solo its so cute!

amrolih said...

Keep your head up girlie! I'm glad to hear you survived the rough week with a good attitude. And i'm with Liz and Shannon - I love the videos! keep em coming.

Katherine said...

Being a Mommy when your sick sucks, AND when your hubby is busy studying. That was my winter last year, Adam studying for the airline and me taking care of three kiddo's (practically triplets)whom were always sick with something which in turn gave to me eventually.
Hope life gets back to a little less stressful. Did you ever find another nanny?

ClustrMap