Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Pictures





The girls Abigail, Adelyn, Isabelle...

So for some reason it feels like it's been forever since I've checked in. We had a lovely Berger family Christmas as usual out at the little wooden house. My brother was able to visit and see Kade for the first time. Kade's had a lot of firsts this month. He fell asleep in my arms which is a first, well first time past the first couple weeks of life. Kade learned to take everything out of the kitchen cabinets and ascend the stairs in seconds. He's been taking a lot of steps but really figured the walking thing out now in the new year.











Christmas was nice with lots of family around. We were able to spend time with both sides of my family. My Uncle David and Aunt Cathy were so nice to let all of us stay at their home, thank you. They put up with all the commotion and I'm not referring to our kids. The boys, Brian and Justin had a bit of fun at Dave's too. We all took some time to wind down from this last semester and enjoy the family gatherings.

We returned home and family followed. Adelyn had two Grandma's at our house and took advantage of every moment. She picked which Grandma could assist her at any given moment. Needless to say, it was only cute for a moment. The house was very full with everyone visiting but no one complained. We even managed to fit everyone around the table for Christmas in our tiny kitchen.



There were a few too many gifts this year. Adelyn has never had much for toys until now!!! Her highlights were those from her Grandparents. Kade got his first big truck, it's loud and he loves it.



Adelyn and her two grandmas Lifting a car at the science museum.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for posting! Glad to see your Christmas was merry. I really like Addy's painting outfit.

Katherine said...

I can't believe how big Addi is now. She's quite the little Tiffany now! :)
I'm with ya on the gifts. i have to rotate my toys just so the kids can get use out of all of them.
Glad to hear you and Brian enjoyed your break from school.

amrolih said...

Spoiling from the Grandmas! Now that's a good holiday.
I'll bet Kade is getting into everything. You've got your work cut out for you girlie.
Thanks for the pics - you've always had a great eye for a good picture. I love the profile pic of the girls.

ClustrMap