Sunday, November 23, 2008

Winter Wonderland



Last night was the lighting of Sioux Falls Park. The falls itself is beautiful and now all the walkways, bridges and trees are lit up with Christmas lights.
We briefly followed the crowd to Santa, sleigh rides, and hot chocolate when I realized how stupid it was that I was standing in a line that was about a quarter mile long. So we instead enjoyed the tranquility of the lights and watched the falls for awhile.
Beautiful with some Christmas music in the background.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love that picture of Kade! What a doll!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving...any big plans?

Shannon. said...

Kade looks adorable! I love the video of him jumping in the last post!! I don't have the tiniest feeling in me that Christmas is coming, it must be the lack of snow, xmas lights, and the fact that is has been in the high 80s all week. I think the temperature makes it hardest! How can you enjoy apple cider, hot chocolate, or STASH Apple Cinnamon tea when its to freaking hot alllll the time!!! I have good news though :D Ro and I went to the Embassy last Friday and it looks like my estimations in actual arrival in the US with Ro are a bit farther in the future than what will really be happening!! So see ya soooooon!!!

Carrie said...

Tiff--your hat is awesome. Very Laura Ingalls Wilder meets winter weather. Yay for your enthusiasm and standing in line.

Carrie said...

PS--Your puppy comment was very Tiffany--thanks : )

ClustrMap