



We went to a wedding of old family friends in Red Lodge, MT. On our way down we went through Yellowstone state park, and over granite pass. It was unreal. The wedding was wonderful as well with lots of toddlers running around, a stunning bride, and a wild family. Lots of entertainment!!!
Growing up the groom, Ben and his sisters were like family to us. We spent many holidays together and have many memories of vacations and good times. It was great to catch up with everyone and his sister Anne is moving to Sioux falls at the same time as us. So Anne and I will be doing lunch, two working mommies who will be trading off kids so we can go grocery shopping in peace!!!
4 comments:
How nice to know someone in SD! Adam and I are going to Bozmen in two weeks. We're staying at my aunts place and then we'll hit up Yellowstone. Thanks for the sneak peek of the beautiful country I'm going to visit.
Those pictures are amazing. How nice to be able to drive through picture perfect country on a regular basis.
Good luck getting ready for South Dakota!!!
you want detail??? :D Im so excited I will tell you everything!!
I land in MSP at 11:24 on Friday July 18th!! That night is the bbq. Then on Saturday I think we are going to the lake to fish, swim, tube, waterski, whatever!! :D THEN, Sunday the 20th is Kasella Family Pictures!! Yes. 33 little cousins...fun fun. Then Mom has off work Tuesday and Wednesday so I don't know what we are going to do. Hopefully get to Little Falls to get my haircut and get a new drivers license (mine got stolen) I have to go to the dentist too. Thursday I am free. Friday I am going to Appleriver in Wisconsin for my friend Margies 21st. We'll be back Sat night or SUnday morning. Then I don't know what I will do on Sunday, but I fly out of MSP at 3:45pm on Monday :(
Since I am your favorite cousin, and your children's favorite too (even though Kade doesn't even know me and I'm sure Addi doesn't remember me), you should come and visit!! :p Besides I have presents for your kids!! Is that reason enough?!?! Are you plannin on being in MN for xmas?? I hope so :D There might be some exciting news for ya!! SO Lynn is getting married in April of 2010 if you didn't know. I am going to talk her into bumping that up a month so that Rodrigo can be there, since he will be her brother in law by then!! :D SECRET YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO TELL!!
Anywho... I love you give the kids a kiss for me and hopefully see you soon :D
I love the pictures...enjoy your visit to MN and transitioning to SD...your pictures will be very different living there!
Post a Comment