Sunday, June 22, 2008

Five Years


Brian and I recently celebrated our fifth year wedding anniversary. I made Brian a Montage and got it on DVD. His is much clearer and you don't have to wait for the computer but we still thought it was worth sharing with everyone. Thank you to all that made this possible by helping sending pictures since most of them we don't have access to right now. Thank you to all who have been a part of our last five years, it's been unforgetable...

4 comments:

Erin Marie said...

Tiff, this is absolutely amazing! I can't believe you've been married five years already. You two have a wonderful family. Congratulations!

Katherine said...

I'm crying.
You and Brian are a perfect example of living life to the fullest. What a wonderful 5 years you two have shared, can't wait to see what lies ahead

amrolih said...

What an incredible gift! I'm with Katherine crying. You did an amazing job - on the video, with the hubby, the children, and with yourself. Congrats on 5 years!

Amy said...

I am still crying! Congratulations on five rewarding years of marriage. It is truley filled with many blessings!

ClustrMap