
Just Hanging out in the yard.

Wow mom your so Funny!!! Is someone going to catch me??

So Kade doesn't seem so big these days. But he is growing up fast. Kade loves to smile and get attention these days. He craves his big sister playing with him. Even though she is usually hurting him during the task. She loves to sit and ride him like a horse but Kade doesn't seem to mind. She stopped trying to poke his eyes out so things are getting less brutal.
9 comments:
Great new pictures, Tiff! Kade is so big! Hope all is well with the family.
He's handsome! Looks a lot like brian
You two have such beautiful children! WOW! It is so fun to see the pictures and watch them grow! Thanks for keeping us updated!
He looks like his big sister...
Brian can't blame either of your children's bad behavior on the milk man! Although it looks like Kade might have your complexion with the rosy cheeks. What a doll!
Finally!! I was waiting for a picture where I could actually see the kid´s face!! He´s so cute!! And addi too!! I wish I could see you guys soon, but I dont even have a choice on the days that I will be home this summer. So I guess I can teach him to walk at Xmas time!!! Hopefully I will be seeing you. Rodrigo says hi, he also asked me if we were going to have babies that cute!! Of course we are, theres just no chance that they will be that white and theres no chance for blonde hair at all!! Love you guys!!
PS I effing sick of Ramen noodles, and it only took 1 and a half months of eating them everyday...imagine that.
Awesome! Are we still going to try to hook our kids up when they are older? That would be so embarrassing for them. I cannot wait!
Kade totally looks like Brian! That's crazy! They are both so adorable! I hope you can get video's uploaded, I would love to see them! Kiss your kids for me!
hey!!
your mom sent me pics from mother's day. They are so cute, I like the one's where Addi is wearing the hat I gave her!!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment