So I've never been more obsessed with size until these last couple of months. I did grow really really fast and wasn't quite ready for the comments however I think I've platued. Of course I have a ways to go but at least I don't feel so largely. The baby recently dropped down into my pelvis more, I can breathe, put on my shoes easier, and my profile has improved. Can't say anything positive about what this does for my hip bones. So a couple of you requested a picture and I really wanted to do a comparison of Kat's gorgeous picture in her Bikini to my current figure however I felt this could be humiliating and I don't think my husband would even take my picture in that little of clothing at this point. ha ha Kat you looked awesome. However, I must say that this black maternity shirt is very flattering and slimming. So either my hormones improved or I just looked really small in this picture and it was reassuring enough to bring me though another couple of weeks. Thanks for all the nice comments.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Size does Matter
So I've never been more obsessed with size until these last couple of months. I did grow really really fast and wasn't quite ready for the comments however I think I've platued. Of course I have a ways to go but at least I don't feel so largely. The baby recently dropped down into my pelvis more, I can breathe, put on my shoes easier, and my profile has improved. Can't say anything positive about what this does for my hip bones. So a couple of you requested a picture and I really wanted to do a comparison of Kat's gorgeous picture in her Bikini to my current figure however I felt this could be humiliating and I don't think my husband would even take my picture in that little of clothing at this point. ha ha Kat you looked awesome. However, I must say that this black maternity shirt is very flattering and slimming. So either my hormones improved or I just looked really small in this picture and it was reassuring enough to bring me though another couple of weeks. Thanks for all the nice comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you look smaller than you did a few months ago! I would love to learn than trick.
Hey Beautiful!! My moto is "the bigger the belly the better!" You look great. Nice prego glow. I think my hormones are still wacky because I started crying as I read your blog. Thanks for the fun comments.
Post a Comment